Complaint Review: Flower Delivery Express

• Updated: Thu, March 20, 2014

• Reported By: kelley d — Richmond Virginia
Flower Delivery Express
995 N. PONTIAC TRAIL SUITE 661; WALLED LAKE ,MI 48 , Select State/Province USA

Flower Delivery Express READ YELP REVIEWS - TOTAL RIP OFF - FLOWERS NEVER DELIVERED - CREDIT CARD CHARGED - SCAM WALLED LAKE Michigan

I am giving them a 1 Star rating because ZERO was not an option!

I ordered flowers for same day delivery, but they were not delivered! When I called to check on the delivery, I was told that they were on the truck and being delivered.

At the end of business, I called again and was told that the florist that they contract with was hanging up on them, and my flowers were not delivered.

I asked to cancel the order, but was told by Page (who was giggling) that I was going to pay a 30% restocking fee, processing and handling, and would only get $10 in refund! Restocking? They NEVER made the arrangement!

Here is my question....if the florist you contract with is hanging up on you, what makes you think that they will EVER deliver my flowers? Yet, you took the liberty of charging my credit card this morning? Really?

Save yourself the heartache and order your flowers directly from the person that is going to deliver them! These people are a joke, and should be ashamed of themselves! Deceptive and sneaky! Shame!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flower-Delivery-Express/Select-StateProvince/Flower-Delivery-Express-READ-YELP-REVIEWS-TOTAL-RIP-OFF-FLOWERS-NEVER-DELIVERED-CRE-1132284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flower Delivery Express