Complaint Review: Flower Delivery Express

• Updated: Wed, September 25, 2013

• Reported By: Howard — Stratford Connecticut
Flower Delivery Express
, Select State/Province USA

Flower Delivery Express Wesley Berry Flowers Next Day Delivery is NOT Same Day Delivery Michigan

Went online looking to have flowers sent to my mom for her 75th birthday and came across Flower Delivery Express.  I had never heard of them but the price seemed right and they advertise quite prominently, "Same Day Delivery" and also right next to those large words advertise "100% satisfaction guaranteed".  Then saw the A+ rating from the BBB, so felt comfortable that they could handle the task of taking an order for flowers that I placed first thing in the morning for same day delivery to my mom.

At 7pm that night, I received an email from FedEx showing a tracking number that a delivery was being sent by this flower company to be delivered the next day, which is when my mom received her flowers.

Raised a complaint with them - no response.  Went to the BBB and raised a complaint - and received a response saying that it states clearly on their website that they may not be able to send the flowers until the next day and that they had refunded my service charge.

I went back to their website and saw nothing stating that the flowers would not be delivered the same day.  If these details are buried somewhere on their website, what is clear is that they prominently advertise an "ambition" - same day delivery - which they admit they are not competent enough to deliver on consistently - and they back that up by stating there is a disclaimer somewhere on their website stating that embarrassing fact.

If you want flowers that get delivered when you want them - my recommendation is to avoid this company and stick with the well knowns.  I know I will from now on.  After all, my Mom's 75th birthday only comes once, and they made me look like an absent minded fool.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flower-Delivery-Express/Select-StateProvince/Flower-Delivery-Express-Wesley-Berry-Flowers-Next-Day-Delivery-is-NOT-Same-Day-Delivery-M-1087269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flower Delivery Express