Complaint Review: Flower Delivery Express

• Reported By: Boston404 — Tampa Florida
Flower Delivery Express
Tampa, Florida USA

Flower Delivery Express Literally a JOKE of a company Tampa Florida

The first time I used them I ordered my girlfriend some flowers. They sent the order out to two companies and charged me twice. They gave me a hard time when I called, and I received no refund. They gave me a $31 credit, and bugged me every day for months via email to use it. I finally did last week...ordered my girlfriend some flowers for our anniversary. I was charged way more than I should have been..apparently there are some huge charges they hit you with that they don't indicate on your original order page. Complete scam.

I called customer service and it sounded like a sorority house. The girl was giggling and joking with her coworkers, struggling to do simple math on my order, and talking to me like I was her buddy. So unprofessional. After spending almost an hour on the phone, they refunded me $12 (she acted like she was doing me a big favor) and gave me another store credit. Great, so I can go through the same process again.

This is a shoddy company who hides their charges until it's too late. They're a joke. Don't ever use them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flower-Delivery-Express/Tampa-Florida-33609/Flower-Delivery-Express-Literally-a-JOKE-of-a-company-Tampa-Florida-1079232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flower Delivery Express