Complaint Review: Flower Delivery Express

• Reported By: Alice — Oklahoma City Alabama
Flower Delivery Express
Internet USA

Flower Delivery Express DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE Internet

This company showed the flower arrangement I was ordering as costing 49.99. When I clicked "complete order" I was immediately charged 20 dollars extra for the arrangement, showing it at 69.99. I at first thought I'd made some sort of mistake, as you can't see what the previous screen said. But I went through the routine of reordering, and sure enough, it showed the order as being 49.99.

I emailed them, letting them know I wanted my order cancelled and would file a dispute if they process it. We shall see what they do...

I also phoned them. After much waiting, I spoke with someone who initially acted as if they could cancel the order, and then informed me they could not and that I could only cancel via email.

If only I had looked up the name under "scam" or what have you, BEFORE ordering. Such a waste of time and now I'll most likely have to deal with filing a dispute through my bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flower-Delivery-Express/internet/Flower-Delivery-Express-DO-NOT-USE-THIS-SERVICE-Internet-1049626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flower Delivery Express