Complaint Review: Flower Delivery Express

• Submitted: Tue, March 13, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, March 13, 2012

• Reported By: Angel — Troy Montana U.S.A.
Flower Delivery Express

Flower Delivery Express No delivery, No refund, No kidding! Internet

*Author of original report: Refund Forthcoming

I ordered flowers for delivery for Valentine's Day.  Now, I'll grant you, I only ordered them the day before, but they were listed as being local to the delivery location (now I find they're in Michigan), so I didn't think it would be that big a deal.  They weren't delivered that day.  I called, and was told that because of the volume and late order, they would be delivered a day late.  Okay, fine, my bad, I figured.  They weren't delivered that day either.  So then I put it in writing, and explained that the person they were going to was now going to be out of town, cancel the order and refund the money.  Got an email back, we'll check into it and whether it was delivered.  Have received the same information (they apparently have difficulty communicating with their "delivery team" in their own company) each subsequent email I've sent.  Still no refund.  So, I'm out $57.00 for no service, no product, and no gift on Valentine's Day (spent an additional amount for an Amazon gift card that was late, of course).    I see by the other reports here that I'm not alone in this, so please do be careful of this company.  I wouldn't recommend providing them with any sort of money.  And, btw, they list store hours, but no actual address.  My bad for trusting they were actually in the area they advertised in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flower-Delivery-Express/internet/Flower-Delivery-Express-No-delivery-No-refund-No-kidding-Internet-853047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flower Delivery Express

Refund Forthcoming

AUTHOR: Angel bolling - (U.S.A.)

I have it in writing now that the refund is forthcoming, so I thought I should let people know that perhaps persistence is the key.  It has taken a month, and I'll write again when the refund arrives.  Thanks RR!