• Report: #1062003

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: Disappointed — Austin Texas
Flower Delivery Express
Internet USA

Flower Delivery Express Scam advertising on their website. Unable to provide a service in any form. Internet

I choose to use this service over the others simply because of the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Not only did they not delivery in the amount of time they say they can, there was zero correspondence with me in regards to the delay, I was unable to get someone to return my call and when I finally got through to talk to someone she hung up on me when I refused to take the 40.00 Store Credit. This is Scam Advertising at it's best. I don't know how Google or any other company can back this sorry, weak a*s excuse for a business and company. I will never use them again, and I advise everyone else to do the same. It is time to rely on the small businesses around me to provide a legitimate respect for the consumer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flower-Delivery-Express/internet/Flower-Delivery-Express-Scam-advertising-on-their-website-Unable-to-provide-a-service-in-1062003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flower Delivery Express