• Report: #1062055

• Reported By: Morebop — Escalante Utah
Flower Delivery Express
Internet USA

Flower Delivery Express Scammers Internet

This website is a total scam! I ordered flowers for my sister,in the hospital and paid extra for express delivery.When I called to make sure they had been delivered I was put on hold repeatedly,hung up on once,and finally told,long after the 4 hr express delivery had expired,that my flowers couldn't be delivered.When I asked for a refund I was told that wasn't possible?

They expected me to pay for flowers that weren't delivered,extra for express delivery that didn't happen and just go away?

Finally got my bank to call them and"oh I don't know why someone would tell you you couldn't have a refund!" The bank straightened them out for me but I will never use this site again...BEWARE !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flower-Delivery-Express/internet/Flower-Delivery-Express-Scammers-Internet-1062055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flower Delivery Express