Complaint Review: Flower Delivery Express

• Submitted: Thu, March 15, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 15, 2012

• Reported By: called "Not a customer" — Livonia Michigan United States of America
Flower Delivery Express
Wesley Berry Florist West Bloomfield Mi Internet United States of America

Flower Delivery Express Wesley Berry Florist Promed same day delivry - took 6. Sent flowers from West Bloomfield to Suttons Bay - 5 day trip did not have florist upnorth make arrangement. Internet

Flower Delivery Express promised same day service - it took 6 days.  They sent the flowers from down state upnorth a 5 day trip.  They also promised $30 rebate.  I called that day to ask about rebate -they said you get as soon as delivery is confirmed.

When I called on the order they told me they could not talk to me as I wasn't a "customer".  I asked for a manger and told "no".  My husband called 3 times and told them they could talk to me.  He was told we would get a $60 rebate also for our troubles and flowers shipped next day. (Flowers were shipped "2 day" but not started till the following day.)

When I called to inquire why flowers were delivered from downstate - I was told I wasn't a customer and they couldn't talk to me.  My husband had to call.  I said he's already done it last week.  Response: "Have him do it right this time."

Three way called him on the line and was told on Tuesday that we would get a rebate ~ same person denied amount of $60. Now refering to it as a small amount.  It is 2 days later - no rebate.

There has been approximately 15 phone calls  ~ you get left on hold till it disconnects.  It is an outrageous company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2012 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flower-Delivery-Express/internet/Flower-Delivery-Express-Wesley-Berry-Florist-Promed-same-day-delivry-took-6-Sent-flowe-854184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flower Delivery Express