Complaint Review: Flower Delivery Express

• Reported By: Marlene — Rockledge Florida
Flower Delivery Express
Internet USA

Flower Delivery Express Wesley Berry Flowers Flower Delivery Internet

Flower Deliver Express/Wesley Berry Flowers. On September 2, 2013, right after midnight I ordered Lucky Bamboo Tree Kit-Good for $28.80, balloons for $5.99 and a sm box choc $9.99. The company decided to separate my order even though it's going to the same person. Now, the order doesn't need to be delivered until Sept 11 so I clicked the Standard Shipping. I saw the Total Price of $91.55 and by the way they separated my order so they can charged me twice on SH & SC. But then again I said to myself that they provided me a Promo Code to enter so I could Save $80.00. I placed the order without any doubt that the price will change because the items are nowhere close to $50.00 and I figured out I still have extras for other charges. Oh boy, I was wrong and very furious. I called CS right away demanding explainations but they were closed. I sent an email but as of today I haven't received any responsed. The next day I called and talked to the CS rep & she told me if I cancel my order I'm only getting $20.00 out off $91.55. I called again and asked the prices on each item, Remember the $28.80 plant? She told me that the price was $59.99 & they give it to me for $19.99 there's the Ripped Off because if you go look at their website you see the price in Red didn't mentioned any that after the $40.00 off. Oh and the balloons that showed in the website for $5.99 she told me it was $45.99 I said What? It's amazing how they have the sm box chocolates price correct $9.99. Then I asked about the Shipping Charges she told me that they'll send it to me FEDEX because that was my choice. Why would I choose FEDEX and pay extra on an order that isn't scheduled to be deliver on Sept 11 they think I'm nuts? And she also mentioned that I'm being charged for browsing the company's website and for calling them. I understand the call maybe 3 cents a minute but browsing? So, to those who are thinking on buying Gifts Online Please, I'm doing You a Big Favor Stay Away from Flower Delivery Express/Wesley Berry Flowers. I shopped and purchased Online all the time for years from Airfares, Car rentals, Hotels, you name it I did it all and Never been Ripped OFF except this time. I hope the State Attorney General will investigate this company and make them Pay. They don't need to be around and stay in business. If I got Ripped Off by them and actually considered Myself to be wise and cautious can you imagined what they do to people that are busy and doesn't have time to sit down and figure things out? That's all I'm going to say.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 05:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flower-Delivery-Express/internet/Flower-Delivery-Express-Wesley-Berry-Flowers-Flower-Delivery-Internet-1081193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flower Delivery Express