Complaint Review: Flower Delivery Express

• Submitted: Sun, December 11, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, December 11, 2011

• Reported By: Maggie — Palo Alto California United States of America
Flower Delivery Express

Flower Delivery Express Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers way off from Pictures Internet

Poor/Zero Customer Service  - I ordered flowers for a funeral in San Jose, CA.  At first, I could not find the flowers  when I got to the service and called customer service right away.  It is Saturday afternoon and the rep said she could only send a message to the local florist but did  not have the contact number to give to me.  I asked to talk to her supervisor and was put on hold for 10 minutes.  I hanged up and called again and got the same answer.  I left a message with the rep and my phone number and they never called back.  I sent an email but still have not gotten any reply (Now is Sunday 11AM).

Poor Quality/ Rip off - I finally found the flower/sprays I ordered hidden between 2 large sprays.  The flowers looked nothing like the one I ordered from the website.  It was supposed to be measured 27"x42" with flowers (carnations, lilies, snaps...) densely arranged and extending to the edge.  What I got was probably a dwarf 24"x 36" with about 10 carnations and 3 lilies scattered in the center, a few snaps and the rest is green.  No wonder we could not find the arrangement until going through every single gift card.  In addition, the flowers were wilted.  And I paid $127 + $16 delivery fee for this.  It is probably worth less than $50 if you ask me.  What a rip off!  I mentioned the large arrangements next to my flowers and they cost the same, believe or not.  Next time, I will definitely order flowers locally especially for a funeral.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2011 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flower-Delivery-Express/internet/Flower-Delivery-Express-Wesley-Berry-Flowers-Flowers-way-off-from-Pictures-Internet-807874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flower Delivery Express