Complaint Review: Flower Delivery Express

• Updated: Fri, July 26, 2013

• Reported By: Karen — Granite City Illinois
Flower Delivery Express
Nationwide USA

Flower Delivery Express Wesley Berry Flowers debited my account for funeral order and did not deliver Internet Nationwide

I placed an order for a peace lily plant for a funeral o july 22,2013 to be delivered on July 24th, 2013 for a funeral on the early morning of July 25th, 2013. My account was debited but I did not get an email confirmation. On July 23rd I tried to call a number listed on their website but all I got was an automated service. I followed directions by putting in and spelling my name, email and phone number. I never got any response until the eveining of July 25th in the pm. This was the after the funeral was over.

It was a generic email that they apparently send to most everyone stating that they did not have the necessary order information to complete delivery and had a phone number listed. The funeral is over now and they did not deliver. Not to mention how very humiliating it was in front of family to not have any floral arrangement at the funeral. I have reported this company to the BBB and want a full refund for product and delivery charges. I have a copy of my order and the email after delivery date. After reading reviews I realize this is a common procedure for this company. They are a rip off and scam artists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flower-Delivery-Express/nationwide/Flower-Delivery-Express-Wesley-Berry-Flowers-debited-my-account-for-funeral-order-and-did-1070268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flower Delivery Express