Complaint Review: Flower delivery express

• Updated: Mon, June 03, 2013

• Reported By: Shawn — Norcross Georgia
Flower delivery express
Internet USA

Flower delivery express 4 hr promise total lie. 2 days later still no flowers Internet

Found this so called flower delivery express service on Internet. Noticed the BBB rating A+ among website professionally designed, so I decided to use them based on there "Same-day flower delivery". I called the toll free number and spoke to a pleasant representative whom took my order And stated my flowers would be delivered within 4 hrs of my order.The arrangement was supposed to be delivery to my 84 year old Aunt in the Hospital just having emergency surgery. I received a confirmation email that my payment was received immediately After my phone order was placed.

After a couple hours had passed, my husband ask me to check my email to see if we got a delivery confirmation as promised. Nothing, Nada so I decided to call the hospital where my 84 year old Aunt was recovering from emergency surgery and spoke to her Nurse, who stated no flowers had been delivered her my Aunt today. I then tried numerous times to call the number back from which I ordered the flowers from and no luck for 1hr.

I finally spoke to a rep who put me on hold as if he was searching for the local flower shop they hired. 10 minutes later he returned to inform me that they could not reach the local flower shop and said I would get a $40.00 next order credit. Next order "Wow" I was stunned and highly upset and the rep stated he was sorry and the flower arrangement was set to be delivered Monday morning first thing. Well I'm writing this complaint @11:08pm with no flowers delivered still. I'm a senior Vp of a major company and I will stress to my entire staff of my experience.

disappointed in Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flower-delivery-express/internet/Flower-delivery-express-4-hr-promise-total-lie-2-days-later-still-no-flowers-Internetnb-1056125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flower delivery express