Complaint Review: FlowerDeliveryExpress.com

• Updated: Sun, May 11, 2014

• Reported By: TCM — Queen creek Arizona
FlowerDeliveryExpress.com
Internet USA

FlowerDeliveryExpress.com WESLEY BERRY flowers No delivery-No express-No flowers & No follow up " but they do charge your CC# " Michigan Internet

*Consumer Comment: Wesley Berry scam

Called them for a "same day" flower delivery as advertised off the internet. A total of 14 follow up calls to understand why my flowers where not delivered and why I haven't been refunded my monies ($71.00) four days after the fact and I now see my CC# charged.

They will direct you to a message that the customer needs to verbally explain what has occurred leaving an email or phone number which will be responded to. Five days later and still no explanation, but they got their monies and I'm still looking for answers.

Buyer be aware, the very next day I sent out more flowers with a reputable company like FTD For Mothers Day. Although I would say on the original delivery date they tried to offer me a $80.00 credit to some account for me For the inconvenience.  I politely refused and asked for my money back, this is when they transfer you to a recording to leave a message to dispute your call.

Never ever, ever, ever order from this company, too many buisnesses out there fighting for your dollars plus I'm not finished getting my CC# refunded the entire amount.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2014 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FlowerDeliveryExpresscom/internet/FlowerDeliveryExpresscom-WESLEY-BERRY-flowers-No-delivery-No-express-No-flowers-amp-No-1145742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FlowerDeliveryExpress.com

Wesley Berry scam

AUTHOR: ms D - ()

Sadly the same thing happened to me.......A week before Mothers day I placed my order, 63.00. I wanted the flowers delivered for Mothers day, as their ad said guaranteed mothers day delivery.

My mom did not receive any flowers, I too called the custumer service number several times and only got recordings. No one ever got back to me. Thank goodness that I used pay pal, I opened a dispute and hopefully my money will be fefunded. Next time please go with a reputable place like like the previous person said

I feel so bad for these people who got scammed and lost money, this guy should not even be allowed to have a web site

Ms D