Complaint Review: Flowers LLC

• Updated: Fri, August 15, 2014

• Reported By: Pamela D-H — Edmonton Alberta
Flowers LLC
Internet USA

Flowers LLC Ordered flowers for my daughter-in-law's birthday to be sent to my son's place of employment and they were never received. Internet

I ordered some flowers on-line for my daughter-in-law's birthday, to be shipped to my son's work address so he could take them home to his wife. As it was getting towards the end of his business day, he had sent me a message that he hadn't received them as yet. I gave him the toll free number to call which turned out to be not in service. This morning, when I ordered these flowers, I had included a ballon and they had charged me for ten balloons. I called their toll free number, they answered, assured me that they would immediately credit my credit card for the additional nine balloons. When my son said that the number was no longer in service, I tried the number myself. It was no longer in service. I called Safeway toll free number, they called the Safeway in Dawson Creek and within an hour and a half, had an order of flowers ready for my son to pick up. Yea Safeway! I called Visa, told them what happened, they found the transaction, didn't post it, but unfortunately for me, they have to cancel your card when fraudulent charges are put through. Major inconvenience for me, but FTD Floweres at 1-800-770-7404 will not be paid!!

Pamela, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2014 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flowers-LLC/internet/Flowers-LLC-Ordered-flowers-for-my-daughter-in-laws-birthday-to-be-sent-to-my-sons-plac-1170070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flowers LLC