Complaint Review: Flowers by Amy

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: Jen — Calhoun Georgia
Flowers by Amy
2312 Park Ave Ste 412 Tustin, California USA

Flowers by Amy - Serving Laguna Beach, Costa Mesa, Tulsa, and other major cities in US. Flowers by Amy - RIP OFF SCAM! Do NOT order from them!!! Tustin California

I googled local Tulsa, OK florists and "Flowers by Amy" popped up.  It stated "serving Tulsa" on the website, so I believed it was local to Tulsa.  The prices seemed good...with lots of "sales" or "markdowns", so I ordered an arrangement for my cousin in the hospital.

The price stated it was regularly $47.95, but was on sale for $27.95.  So I ordered thinking it was great saving $20.00.  The $14.99 delivery fee was steep, but I didn't mind because I "thought" I was saving so much on the flowers.

They made the delivery the next day...however, when I asked my cousin to send a pic so I could see what was sent, I was VERY disappointed!  It looked like a small arrangement purchased from a convenience store was stuck into a small glass vase.  :(  NOT worthy of even $15!!

I contacted the company by email 4 times...at orders@amyflorist.com and NEVER got a reply.  I called the 800 number listed on the website...NO answer. Needless to say, I was scammed and embarrassed that the arrangement sent to my cousin looked homely.

This company needs to be shut down!  They are not local to many of the states/cities they claim to be...who knows if they even have a location at all!!! PLEASE don't give them your money!  You WILL be ripped off!  :(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 05:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flowers-by-Amy/Tustin-California-92782/Flowers-by-Amy-Serving-Laguna-Beach-Costa-Mesa-Tulsa-and-other-major-cities-in-US-F-1133075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flowers by Amy