Complaint Review: Flowers by Amy

• Updated: Mon, May 12, 2014

• Reported By: roziers4 — SPRINGFIELD Virginia
Flowers by Amy
Nationwide USA

Flowers by Amy Never received flower order, unable to be reached by phone, didn't respond to email Irvine California

I placed an order for a floral bouquet to be delivered on 5/11/2014 for Mother's Day.  I received an email confirmation for my order that morning.  My mom never received the flowers.  I tried calling the company numerous times but they have a recording saying they are busy and to leave a message; their voice mail box was full.  So I tried that evening and still -- no delivery and no way to communicate with this company.  I sent them an email and they didn't respond to that either.  I am requesting a refund through my credit card company and they are going to try to resolve this.  I wish I had done more research on this company before placing my order, I have since found numerous complaints of them not following through with orders and not responding to their customers' complaints.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2014 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flowers-by-Amy/nationwide/Flowers-by-Amy-Never-received-flower-order-unable-to-be-reached-by-phone-didnt-respond-1146051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flowers by Amy