Complaint Review: Floyd's Towing

• Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Katy — Springfield Missouri United States of America
Floyd's Towing
4220 W.Willard rd. Springfield, Missouri United States of America

Floyd's Towing Floyd's Towing,Floyd's Towing Service,Floyds Wrecker Service,Floyd's Towing and Recovery' Unethical,breaking and entering,theft of a motor vehicle, Springfield, Missouri

Floyd's tow service is a bunch of crooks.They came to my home and used a slim Jim and broke into my truck.They then dragged my truck onto a flatbed.They broke into my truck and towed it WITHOUT asking for identification from the person that called for them to tow the vehicle.My truck is payed for and NOT the property of a landlord.I fell behind on my rent and my landlord had them tow it to his shop.This tow company is lacking it ethics.My landlord by law cannot take my personal property.When a vehicle is towed from a residence proper identification IS required.The landlord realized he mess up and had this same unethical tow service bring my truck back.After I found out about it I called this tow company and they were VERY rude and hateful.Stealing is stealing.They had NO right breaking into my truck and tow it somewhere without me the owner who has the title without my permission.Maybe some think Floyd's towing isn't responsible but they are.I will plaster this ALL over the internet for others to see.Do yourself a favor and hire an ETHICAL tow company.The truck was NOT illegally parked (My driveway) and it is a fully functionible truck.If it were legal to do EVERYONE would be stealing cars using a tow service.Even though I was behind on rent my personable property cannot be touched until after an eviction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Floyds-Towing/Springfield-Missouri-/Floyds-Towing-Floyds-TowingFloyds-Towing-ServiceFloyds-Wrecker-ServiceFloyds-Towing-984099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Floyd's Towing