Complaint Review: Flukerfarms.com

• Submitted: Wed, July 23, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, July 23, 2014

• Reported By: Kenneth — Concord North Carolina
P.O Box Port Allen, Louisiana USA

Flukerfarms.com Fluker Farms When purchasing 500 crickets from Flukers, They shorted me about 400 crickets. Port Allen Louisiana

I had ordered 500 crickets from Fluker Farms. After 30 days of feeding my frog 2-3 crickets a day I noticed I was almost out of crickets. I notified Flukers and they will not do anything because I didn't notify them within 24 hours of receiving the crickets. I didn't know I needed to count 500 crickets because I assumed they were a reputable place. Big mistake. I later found out from reviews that they make a habit of doing this and cheating their customers. This is not a place to do business with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2014 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flukerfarmscom/Port-Allen-Louisiana-70767/Flukerfarmscom-Fluker-Farms-When-purchasing-500-crickets-from-Flukers-They-shorted-me-a-1164459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flukerfarms.com