Complaint Review: Fluttertime-JACK

• Updated: Wed, April 16, 2014

• Reported By: Austin — Radford Virginia
Fluttertime-JACK
http://www.butterfliesandart.com/ , Washington USA

Fluttertime-JACK Butterflies and Art OVER BILLED ME AND DID NOT SHIP ORDER VANCOUVER Washington

On Febuary 17th 2014 I called fluttertime and asked how long it would take to get a display after I ordered it "Jack" said 2-3 weeks so I promptly placed an order online. I was sent a invoice for $179.99 and freight of $10.95. My debit card was billed $202. I email Jack with the descrepancy and to check on my order however he never responded.

It has been over 8 weeks and I still do not have my order. Jack has not returned any of my calls or emails. I've called probably 25-30 times and emailed at least 10 times. Now the 877-878-3597 number is disconnected. The other number is 360-213-5760, when I call this it just goes to voicemail with what I assume is full with other complaints.

This was a birthday gift for my wife which was on March 1st. I'm very disappointed with this company. They over billed me and now are not shipping the product. I'm out $202 and also did not have my wife a decent gift since I was counting on Jack and Fluttertime to deliver.

At this point all I want is my money back so I can move on and do something special for her. I would not reccomend Fluttertime or Butterflies and Art. It is a scam.

If you are reading this Jack send the order or the refund right away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fluttertime-JACK/Washington/Fluttertime-JACK-Butterflies-and-Art-OVER-BILLED-ME-AND-DID-NOT-SHIP-ORDER-VANCOUVER-Wash-1139368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fluttertime-JACK