Complaint Review: Fly America, Premium Incentives

• Updated: Thu, October 04, 2012

• Reported By: Jules — Del Valle Texas United States of America
Fly America, Premium Incentives
4514 Chamblee Dunwoody Road,Ste:340 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Fly America, Premium Incentives Scammed my wife and I outta our hard earned Money, for flights that were never arranged Atlanta Georgia

To whom it may concern, My wife and I attended a Timeshare presentation and was promised "Free" Air travel anywhere in the USA.  Once we had gotta home and then read the travel documents they stated they would need $7.95/pp for the processing fee's. We sent this in and waited. after about a month another certificate came in the mail. Looked almost exactly like the previous, but it asked for $75.00/pp for the confirmation of the flights and fees.

After sending in this amount and choosing the dates as instructed, we still have Not heard a word from them. I sent these via return receipt of delivery and have those official USPS documents. I have also written to this company with NO response. We had picked our flights to leave October 19th of 2012, and it is now October 4th, 2012, an still have Not heard from this company.

Please Do Not send anything in to this Company... They are a fraud and a Rip-off of the American Public's Hard earned money. I hope someone can put a stop to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2012 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fly-America-Premium-Incentives/Atlanta-Georgia-30338/Fly-America-Premium-Incentives-Scammed-my-wife-and-I-outta-our-hard-earned-Money-for-fl-950819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fly America, Premium Incentives