Complaint Review: Fly Cell, FlyCell

• Updated: Sun, December 06, 2009

• Reported By: Lainey — Florence Massachusetts USA
Fly Cell, FlyCell

Fly Cell, FlyCell Flycell.com charging cell phones for quizes online, Internet

A friend I used to IM last year, suggested I take this quiz online, so I clicked on it. And I took the quiz. It said it would text me with the reply to my cell phone. So I entered my cell phone, they sent me a text that if i wanted to cancel, I could text cancel, well I asked my friend, and he said, oh no they won't charge you unless you subscribe, so i went and opened up the answer, which was stupid anyway. and then I got three more texts..so i tried to do what it was telling me to do to cancel, but it wouldn't let me cancel. so i called the company, and they said they would cancel my account, but that they billed my phone 6.50. Well, I have boost mobile, and its a prepaid account. with enough money in there for two months, As I just had surgury on my knee and cannot drive for 10 weeks. I also have no money to cover it anyway. So now my phone is giong to get cancelled at the beginning of next month, because there wont be enough money in the account to cover it. I have not talked to this friend in over a year, and I am now wondering if this is a scam, as it is saying he is still online, yet he is not responding to me.....I think it might be a con.......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2009 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fly-Cell-FlyCell/internet/Fly-Cell-FlyCell-Flycellcom-charging-cell-phones-for-quizes-online-Internet-534840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fly Cell, FlyCell