• Report: #201763

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
Fly Cell
www.flycell.com Internet U.S.A.

Fly Cell Fraud, Web Ripoff, Want to Prosecute Internet Internet

I saw an ad at the top of a website from Flycell to get free ringtones. I thought it would be cute, and who can argue with free. This was on 7/7/06. On 7/18/06 I looked at my cell phone bill and it was $20 higher!!! The reason, Fly Cell had charged me $9.99 for the ringtones and $9.99 for some jokes service that they had fraudlantly signed me up for (I got the e-mail, but cancelled it immediately, but they still charged me for it). After I am finished writing this report, I'm reporting them to my state attorney general's office.

I tried disputing this through Verizon, they told me there wasn't anything I could do, but that's a seperate problem all together.

I mean, I know $20.00 is not something to get steamed over, but it's the principle of the thing.

Tricia
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2006 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fly-Cell/internet/Fly-Cell-Fraud-Web-Ripoff-Want-to-Prosecute-Internet-Internet-201763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fly Cell