Complaint Review: FlyCell - Chad Daley /dailey /daily

• Reported By:chicago Illinois
FlyCell - Chad Daley /dailey /daily
http:/www.flycell.com Internet U.S.A.

FlyCell FLYCELL or Possibly CHAD DALEY/ DAILEY/ DAILY Internet

I was browsing the internet and i was trying to find a particular ring tone.

I came across a web site saying FREE DOWNLOADS......as usual this is a scam.

I really wanted this ring tone and I thought what the heck try it and see if it is real or not. If I see somthing about charges then I know its not free.
I didnt see anything about charges.

So I went through it like normal but I didnt find anything on any page(untill i finialy got on to the actual website full monty)about being charged.

UNTILL it asked me for my make/model of my cell phone.........I didnt think much of it and so I went ahead and clicked on that dumb link.

Next thing I know I was at the Flycell.com home page saying I have 20 credits left...........I thougth 20 credits untill they charged me?

Uh Ohhhhhh.........Dumb dee dumb DUMB!!!

They said they my cell phone bill was going to be charged $20.00
cause I ordered this package..... uuuuuhhhhh NO I DIDNT!

So I looked around the web to try and see how I could drop the charges from my bill.......I never ordered any ring tones at all.

I found a couple of other messages just like mine.....
I found a usefull phone number too.

1-212-400-1212 ext 422

you have to dial the 422 right after the call connects cause you dont hear rings. After I dialed that number and ext 422 it said that that ext was not recognized so I put it in again(with out hanging up and redialing same call)

then it started to ring and some answering service saying CHAD DALEY(gave no description on how to spell his last name)

Funny that chad sounded just like the operater on the FLYCELL help line(which was all automated).

I left a message saying I was very pissed, going to call and head down to the BBB monday morninig........and then call my lawer, as to which I am going to do.

Carla
chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2008 12:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FlyCell-Chad-Daley-dailey-daily/internet/FlyCell-FLYCELL-or-Possibly-CHAD-DALEY-DAILEY-DAILY-Internet-297435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FlyCell - Chad Daley /dailey /daily