Complaint Review: FlyCell

• Submitted: Wed, May 02, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, May 02, 2007

• Reported By:weatherford Texas
www.flycell.com Nationwide U.S.A.

FlyCell charged my cell phone without my consent, verizon won't help me ripoff Internet

I was looking for ringtones for my phone. I saw Flycell with their bogus offer of free ringtones.
Their web site said you had to get a PIN in order to access the web site. I got that sent to me. The first thing it said to do was click on which cell phone model I had. Mine wasn't listed.

So I left the web site. A few minutes later I got a text saying I needed to reply with the word OK. I never did that. I then found out that they had charged my phone $10.09.

I called verizon, they wouldn't take the charges off. I called FlyCell cust. support, they said leave a name, email address and phone number and someone would contact me. They haven't so far.

I tried to call them again today and a recording came on saying all customer service reps were in a business meeting and I needed to call another time.

I know it's only 10 dollars, but it's 10 dollars that I never said anyone could charge to my phone. I DID NOT ask for their services, I didn't respond to their text saying "OK take my money for ringtones that aren't even available for my phone."

I'm extremely disappointed in verizon, and can't figure out how to get my money back. I don't know how they can get away with putting charges on my phone.

weatherford, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2007 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FlyCell/nationwide/FlyCell-charged-my-cell-phone-without-my-consent-verizon-wont-help-me-ripoff-Internet-246539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FlyCell