• Report: #372061

• Submitted: Thu, September 11, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, September 11, 2008

• Reported By:Buffalo Grove Illinois
Flycell And T-Mobile
flycell.com and t-mobile.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Flycell And T-Mobile = Total Scam Nationwide

I received unauthorized charges of $9.99/month for Flycell on my T-Mobile bill, I went online and saw that Flycell is a wallpaper and ringtone company. I contacted them and stopped my account through their automated system. However, you can not talk to a human when you call flycell.

I called T-Mobile to protest the charges and they said I must have authorized it. I said I have email history on my Blackberry that shows that I received a Flycell text saying that I had 20 credits, text "stop" to a certain number, $9.99/mo. which I ignored.

T-Mobile said because I did NOT respond to the text, it was okay for them to charge me. I said I don't repond to every popup on my computer and this was a popup on my cell. I went around and around with the rep and her supervisor.

I wanted credit for the 5 months that T-Mobile charged me. They said they have no control. I said they are the ones that I have an agreement with Flycell, not me. Finally, after much time on the phone, they gave me a credit for 3 months.

As soon as my contract is up, I will switch to another carrier. It must be worth it to T-Mobile to lose my account for $19.98. Obviously, Flycell is a scam but I also fault T-Mobile and the other cell phone providers for billing for Flycell. If they stopped billing for them, this wouldn't be a problem!

Buffalo Grove, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2008 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flycell-And-T-Mobile/nationwide/Flycell-And-T-Mobile-Total-Scam-Nationwide-372061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flycell And T-Mobile