Complaint Review: Flycell, Flycell.com

• Reported By:San Jose California
Flycell, Flycell.com
www.flycell.com Internet U.S.A.

Flycell, Flycell.com RIPPED ME OFF $20 for service I did NOT use!!! Internet

Spread the word people, Flycell is NOT a reliable internet company. I signed up for the service on September 9th, 2008, to get compensated $3 with survey site Vindale.com for evaluating Flycell's "services". Vindale stated in the survey that I would need to keep my account with Flycell open for 10 days in order to get paid the $13 (which should have covered the $9.95 + $3 for me to keep). I called Flycell to ask them about when I would need to cancel and they told me that if I canceled on October 6th, I would not get charged anything else.

I waited 3 weeks and Vindale still hadn't paid me for signing up with Flycell even after I mailed them supporting documents that proove I did sign up for the service. I figured they wanted more time and that I would cancel first thing after I get home from school on October 6.

After I came home from school at 1:40 pm PST on Oct 6, I call Flycell to cancel only to find out that I had been charged another 9.95. I spoke to 2 more "representatives" and they kept telling me that I had to cancel before today, October 6 to avoid getting charged. They would not let me listen to the message which specifically states that the representative I spoke to originally told me that I can cancel ON October 6.

I have still not been paid by Vindale for trying out this fraudulent company's service. Therefore, I have lost $20 to "service" that I did not even try out. I probably won't get my money back like many of the others who posted their reports against Flycell, but I hope that as many people are aware of this company's scams as possible before they get scammed too.

Mitzer8
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2008 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flycell-Flycellcom/internet/Flycell-Flycellcom-RIPPED-ME-OFF-20-for-service-I-did-NOT-use-Internet-378785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flycell, Flycell.com