Complaint Review: Flycell, Flycell.com

• Submitted: Sun, June 20, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, June 20, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — Traverse City Michigan United States of America
Flycell, Flycell.com

Flycell, Flycell.com laughaholics.com I have no idea how laughaholics got my cell number, But the jokes are stupid. My grand children can think up better jokes then they send. Irregardless I don't want it. They have been charging me $9.9, Internet

*General Comment: Try this...

Somehow I have been getting jokes from laughaholics on my cell phone. I did not ask for these jokes which they charge me $9.99 a month. The jokes are stupid and I don't need them or want them. I want them stopped now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2010 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flycell-Flycellcom/internet/Flycell-Flycellcom-laughaholicscom-I-have-no-idea-how-laughaholics-got-my-cell-number-615556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flycell, Flycell.com

#1 General Comment

Try this...

AUTHOR: Edgeman - (U.S.A.)

Here is a list of instructions for stopping Flycell's assorted text services.

That page also has their phone number in the upper right corner. Flycell gets subscribers by offering quizzes on Facebook and similar sites as well as through text messages. Is it possible that you responded to one of their text messages or completed an online quiz?

involves