Complaint Review: Flycell, Funmobile

• Submitted: Tue, January 02, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, January 02, 2007

• Reported By:Downers Grove Illinois
Flycell, Funmobile
flycell.com; funmobile.com Internet U.S.A.

Flycell, Funmobile fraudulent billing- Company has billed our Verizon Account for service never ordered Internet

I am seconding Laura's report from 10/06 regarding two of the companies she complained about: FLYCELL and FUNMOBILE. These offshore third-party vendors have attached bills to our cell phone bill averaging $40 per month, for several months, for text-message services which were never ordered (they purportedly send ringtones, wallpaper, test astrological advice, etc.)

In October '06 I spent an hour on the phone with my cell phone provider, and followed their instructions to stop the third party billing, without success. I have now spent several hours on the phone with them and believe we are finally getting somewhere - our cell phone provider's technical services department said they could not block the third-party calls from our phone, but apparently they are investigating the third-party vendors for fraudulent billing and may cut them off from all their company access.

Our cell phone company did give me one $50 refund, but I have been unable yet to get a refund for over $120 in additional fraudulent billing from FLYCELL and FUNMOBILE.

Downers Grove, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2007 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flycell-Funmobile/internet/Flycell-Funmobile-fraudulent-billing-Company-has-billed-our-Verizon-Account-for-service-228351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flycell, Funmobile