plot

• Submitted: Thu, August 07, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 13, 2008

• Reported By:Norristown Pennsylvania
Flycell Inc , Flycell.com
120 Broadway 15th Floor New York, New York U.S.A.

Flycell Inc , Flycell.com 9.99 charge for ringtones and wallpaper automatically appearing on phone bill New York New York

*Author of original report: Total amount ripped-off:

*Consumer Comment: Amazing

Flycell inc added a monthly $9.99 charge to my Sprint phone bill. Services are for downloads of ringtones and wall paper. Being that I am a 44 year old Ph.D. scientist I have no use for these adolescent services.
FlyCell mobile phone notifications keep appearing under Sprint's company name. I go to my inbox simply to delete these notifications which Sprint says is not a use of the internet. I have been getting mysterious internet useage charges coincident with the fraudulent Flycell charges. They must be related because I don't use the internet via my cell phone. Perhaps that's how Spring makes money by partnering up with Flycell inc.

The rude Pariah customer rep. located in New Deli India explained that I at one point opened the Sprint notification, got the special PIN, I then went to Flycell inc website to enter it in order to start receiving their services. Of course I never did but I am being charged nevertheless.

Sadly for me the impact of the fraudulent billing is multiplied because until recently I had my bank autmatically send epayments to Spring to cover my monthly service. Consequently I have Flycell bills and internet useage bills going back as far as 10 months! AARRRrrrrrrhhhh!

Eddie b
Norristown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2008 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flycell-Inc-Flycellcom/New-York-New-York-10271/Flycell-Inc-Flycellcom-999-charge-for-ringtones-and-wallpaper-automatically-appearing-360322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flycell Inc , Flycell.com

Total amount ripped-off:

AUTHOR: Eddie b - (U.S.A.)

$100.00

Amazing

AUTHOR: Dani - (U.S.A.)

For a scientist you sure don't know how to spell.