Complaint Review: Flycell Inc

• Reported By: Beth — Alabama USA
Flycell Inc
New York, New York United States of America

Flycell Inc Deceptive Practice New York, New York

Beware! My husband took the IQ quiz on facebook (after me telling him to never allow any application on facebook to text something to his phone) and was prompted to input his cell phone number so that he may receive his IQ score. He in fact does this and he never receives his score.

I go online several weeks later to pay our cell phone bill and discover that our bill is almost $20.00 more. I investigated this increase and I discovered a separate line item for Flycell downloads in the amount of $19.99. I googled Flycell downloads and I read several nightmarish complaints regarding the cessation of the subscription and the refunding of the charges. I contacted my carrier, which is AT&T, and I lucked out and got a CSR who immediately credited my account and unsubscribed me from this nonsense.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2009 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flycell-Inc/New-York-New-York-/Flycell-Inc-Deceptive-Practice-New-York-New-York-516921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flycell Inc