Complaint Review: Flycell Inc

• Reported By: Natalie — New York New York USA
Flycell Inc
www.flycell.com New York, New York United States of America

Flycell Inc illegal charges on my cell phone bill New York, New York

I did not register for a $19.99 monthly plan, however, the charges started showing up on my cell phone bill. I was never sent any information at all whatsoever, nor was I ever contacted confirming this supposed plan that I "signed" up for. The erroneous charges have equaled $40 now. I called to complain and cancel this supposed "subscription" and was told they will not return any monies they charged illegally on my account. Luckily, AT&T is suing them and will be collecting refunds on my behalf. But, FlyCell is charging without consent and they need to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2009 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flycell-Inc/New-York-New-York-/Flycell-Inc-illegal-charges-on-my-cell-phone-bill-New-York-New-York-508537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flycell Inc