Complaint Review: Flycell Inc

• Updated: Wed, July 15, 2009

• Reported By:Rochester New York
Flycell Inc
flycell.com/ Nationwide U.S.A.

Flycell Inc Got me subscribed somehow and will not take off charges Rochester, New York Online

I checked my monthly cell phone bill and found that I have a 19.99 charge with Flycell inc. I searched the internet to find out that there is a company by name flycell. I called the number and they said that I had been subscribed for 4 months and it was done by someone with the wap browser on my phone. I never had downloaded anything from this site. There was no email or text message that I received that said that I am subscribed to this service.

The customer service guy took me off the contract, but was unwilling to take off any of the charges ($80 for four months). I didnt download a single ring tone or a single wallpaper from their site. They send me a confirmation on my phone that I am unsuscribed. The customer service person confirmed that they will only send a text message when someone is unsubscribed and not when someone is subscribing for the first time.

This sounds like a crooked way of taking away my money. They said that I somehow strayed to their site while my wap browser was on. I wonder if I did, or they just subscribed me and said that I did.

I will call my service provider and see if I can disable such service sites. It is high time that ATT and Verizon should block such sites. They are complete rip offs.

Mjacob
Rochester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2009 05:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flycell-Inc/nationwide/Flycell-Inc-Got-me-subscribed-somehow-and-will-not-take-off-charges-Rochester-New-York-On-469852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flycell Inc