Complaint Review: Flycell Services

• Updated: Sun, September 28, 2008

• Reported By:Imperial Missouri
Flycell Services
flycell.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Flycell Services I thought i was going to receive free songs for my phone but since i have an at&t pay as you go phone i was unable to receive any of the free music but they charged me without my knowledge and i want my money back. United States Of America

I like music for my cell phone ringtone so flycell showed up as a popup on my computer while i was using it, it said if you would like 5 free songs please enter your cell number here. I thought cool free songs so i entered my cell number then it told me since i have a pre-paid account i am unable to use flycell services.

When i added minutes to my phone flycell deducted $9.99 even though i was told i am unable to use their services anyway. i feel that since i am unable to use product i should not have been charged for services that i didn't receive. Please help me get my money back.

Christina
Imperial, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2008 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flycell-Services/nationwide/Flycell-Services-I-thought-i-was-going-to-receive-free-songs-for-my-phone-but-since-i-have-376753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flycell Services