Complaint Review: Flycell

• Submitted: Fri, October 05, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, October 05, 2007

• Reported By:Clyde New York
Flycell
flycell.com , Internet, Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Flycell they offered a free ringtone so i took them up on there offer.then they sent a text to check out there web site flycell.com to learn more about my deal.so i went to go there and all of a sudden they took $9.52 off my phone.I didnt have no time to check out what i was getting into to see if it was something that i wanted.now that i know what it is i dont want it at all and i want my money back. On The Web flycell.com Internet

I was searching the web looking for a ring tone for my phone. I came across free ringtones with no strings attached. So i checked it out. The site is flycell.com. They sent me a message telling to check out the site for a package deal. Well before I could go to the site to check it out and see if it was something that i wanted all of a sudden my balance was low on my phone. They took $9.52 off my phone for something i didnt want all. I have tried to call them to tell them that I made anmistake and would like my money back but all u will get is a recording telling you to leave your name, number, and reason why you are calling and someone will get back to you. Well dont believe them cuz i still havent got a call yet. It may seem that $9.52 isnt much but thats money that I worked hard for. I dont have money to throw away and if i did i wouldnt throw it there way. Please be careful of what you do and how you do it.

Sally
Clyde, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2007 01:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flycell/Internet-Nationwide/Flycell-they-offered-a-free-ringtone-so-i-took-them-up-on-there-offerthen-they-sent-a-tex-277191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flycell