Complaint Review: Flycell

• Submitted: Sun, December 17, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, December 17, 2006

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Flycell
424 W 33rd Suite 650 New York, New York U.S.A.

Flycell.com flycell They rufuse to unsubscribe Ripoff New York New York

Flycell refuses to unsubscribe me. I have been trying for the past two and half months.

I tried one time they stoped for about a month, but then they started sending them to me again, and didn't ask them to. I didn't give them permission to send or charge me for the text messages.

They say to stop the texts to send stop joke to 699-99.
Everytime I do I still keep getting the joke. It's running up my cell phone bill texting them to stop. My mother is getting mad.

She has said if it doesn't stop that she will have my phone turned off. I need my phone for work. I have been calling them to get them to stop but I just get a busy signal.

Darrell
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2006 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flycell/New-York-New-York-10001/Flycellcom-flycell-They-rufuse-to-unsubscribe-Ripoff-New-York-New-York-225868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flycell