Complaint Review: Flycell

• Submitted: Thu, March 08, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, March 08, 2007

• Reported By:Orange California
Flycell
120 Broadway 15th Floor New York, New York U.S.A.

FLYCELL.COM - FLYCELL RIPOFF ILLEGAL CHARGES NEVER HEARD OF THEM!! New York New York

Ohhh these people.
I just noticed my bill...I have been charged twice in the last two months for a 'subscription' I never subscribed to. When I went to thier website, it gave directions on how to 'unsubscribe'...so I did. I wrote an email stating that I never subscribed in the first place, they replied that a message was sent to my cell phone on 1/21/07 at 7:25 am PST, with a 4-digit code to activate my account, which was then entered into their website that activated my account.

My cell company (t-Mobile) verified that NO text message was recieved to my phone on that day (and they have records, since I do not subscribe to any text messaging service and I am charged for every message I get)....

T-Mobile was nice enough to block that company, and reimburse the charges HOWEVER....

I KNOW THIS IS AN ILLEGALL ACT...AND I INTEND TO MAKE SURE THIS COMPANY GOES DOOOOOOWWWWNNNN!!!!

IE....Oh H**LLLL NOOOOO!!!!

Shelley
Orange, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2007 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flycell/New-York-New-York-10271/FLYCELLCOM-FLYCELL-RIPOFF-ILLEGAL-CHARGES-NEVER-HEARD-OF-THEM-New-York-New-York-238601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flycell