Complaint Review: Flycell

• Submitted: Sat, June 09, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, June 09, 2007

• Reported By:f.o. California
flycell.com Internet U.S.A.

Flycell fraudulent billing for $9.99 via text message(VERIZON REFUSES TO HELP RESOLVE) ripoff Sacramento California Internet

On 6-8-07 I bought a $15.00 refill card for my verizon in-pulse prepaid phone. Within 30 minutes of putting the time on my phone,I recieved a text message.

I was shopping and didnt bother to read the message. When I went to make my first phone call since adding minutes the automated message informed me my minutes were low.

I contacted verizon,they told me to text them @ 69999 to unsubscribe, and to call their 800 number to talk to a live rep. Verizon also informed me their was nothing they could do to refund my money!Since it was a third party that took the money and they have no written contract with them.

After spending the whole day on the phone with no luck talking to a live rep. on the flycell 800 num. Here i am the following day writing about how FLYCELL stole my money, and how VERIZON let them !

f.o., California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2007 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flycell/internet/Flycell-fraudulent-billing-for-999-via-text-messageVERIZON-REFUSES-TO-HELP-RESOLVE-rip-253331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flycell