Complaint Review: Flycell.com

• Submitted: Sat, March 11, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, October 26, 2006

• Reported By:Harper Woods Michigan
Flycell.com
424 W33rd, Suite 650 New York, New York U.S.A.

Flycell.com they advertise free ringtone - this is a lie - fraudulent New York New York

*Consumer Comment: I hate Fly cell!!

I am now being charged $17.00 through my phone service for the "Free" service I was supposed to be receiving from flycell.com. I am now trying to have this removed from my bill. Of course, I can't get a hold of anyone and keep getting sent to another extension. This is an endless loop of fraudulent techniques in hopes that you will eventually tire and give up.

Flycell.com is a dishonest company offering nothing but misleading advertising with the word "FREE" written all over it. Once you get sucked into their deceptions, you will never be able to be rid of them without "PAYING" for the "FREE" things that they have to offer.

flycell.com is an amazing ripoff designed like a spider's web. Once you land they catch you - YOU DO NOT GET AWAY WITHOUT PAYING THEM SOME MONEY. You might as well be on the freeway and throw dollar bills out of the window while doing 90 MPH.

BEWARE of flycell.com. They do not care about you. All they want is your money.

Even when you think that you have successfully cancelled with them, and you think it's finally over - you will receive a bill from them on your phone bill.

Do not go near flycell.com

Bill
Harper Woods, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2006 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flycellcom/New-York-New-York-10001/Flycellcom-they-advertise-free-ringtone-this-is-a-lie-fraudulent-New-York-New-York-180573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flycell.com

I hate Fly cell!!

AUTHOR: Jessica - (U.S.A.)

Dear Bill,
I completely agree to what you have said about the company Fly Cell... I got charged for sept, and oct. fot 10 dollars a month. All i got from this company is daily text messages with corny jokes attached.(and only for sept) I didnt even know where this stuff was comming from, but later as my bill came i soom found out. FLYCELL!! I hate flycell!!

I never have previously signed up for stuff online that charges you, so i knew ther was something up with what i was charged. so I called the fly cell company and unlike many other people got a reply from a service rep, I wish i hadnt. This guy was rude to me, and lied to me often. Said "we dont advertise ringtones," and "you didnt cancel your subscription the same day" when i know for a fact i did. I am so frustrated with the company that I swore this guy out and told him how terrible his company was. I later hung up on him. I accomplished nothing by talking to that idiot. and i just hope that their so called company gets shut down very soon!!

Its not even about the money, i can live without 20 dollars, (even though i am a college student)but morally isn't it wrong to be taking things that is not yours and then lying about things that you know are true. Personally i think that this whole flycell corp. is going to get what is comming to them in the long run ... Karma :)