Complaint Review: Flycell.com

• Submitted: Wed, September 03, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, September 03, 2008

• Reported By:Indianapolis Indiana
120 Broadway 15th Fl. New York, New York U.S.A.

Flycell.com $9.99 they took from me New York New York

I did a beatles quiz for a free down load of a song of my choice and they ended up charging me $9.99for a subscription. i never filled any thing out for that all i was doing was picking my song out that i never received anyway. i called them i emailed and explained what had happened they brushed me off by telling me it was for a subscription and their are no refunds, so i lost $9.99 on my cell phone.

when i called the first time the operator takes me out of there system so now i wouldnt be able to get anythig for my money if i wanted to .. crazy!

Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2008 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flycellcom/New-York-New-York-10271/Flycellcom-999-they-took-from-me-New-York-New-York-369265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flycell.com