Complaint Review: Flycell.com

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
Flycell.com
flycell.com Internet U.S.A.

Flycell.com Cell Charge RIPPOFF Internet

I began receiving text messages on my corporate cell phone late one Sunday night. I contacted my carrier Monday morning, and notes were posted to my account. I had tried to reply to the test message to "Stop Fly" but was replied with "Undeliverable Message". I had tried to visit their web site but to no avail. I had even called their 800 number which tells you to text back to the same undeliverable text address or to visit their same web address with no real method to contact them other than the cycle of numbers I had already used. My cellular carrier continues to back out the monthly fees, but I am still paying for the daily text messages for a horoscope text.

TL
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2006 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flycellcom/internet/Flycellcom-Cell-Charge-RIPPOFF-Internet-184586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flycell.com