- Report: #343434
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Flycell.com
Flycell.comwww.flycell.com Internet U.S.A.
Flycell.com Class Action Lawsuit anyone??? Wanna join in on it?!?! Internet
*Consumer Comment: So you admit your kid did it?
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. By making a purchase from Flycell that is billed to a cell phone account, you confirm you are the owner of the phone or have permission of the owner to incur these charges.
**Well I am the owner and my 12 year old did NOt have permission to incur these charges on something he does not even understand**
2. If you are not the owner of the wireless phone you intend to use for your participation in our Services, you should always obtain the permission from the owner before participating. If you are under 18 you should get parental permission and consent.
**Well if this is true then they need to be verifying some sort of credit card for someone who is 18 years or older to do this. Disney makes them verify, and all companies should be held accountable for this!!**
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Flycell and its agents, employees, representatives, licensors, licensees, affiliates, parents and subsidiaries from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, causes of action and other proceedings arising from or concerning your use of the Service, including the Messaging Systems and the Downloads (collectively Claims), and to reimburse them on demand for any losses, costs, judgments, fees, fines and other expenses they incur (including reasonable attorneys fees and court costs) as a result of any Claims.
**WTF does a child know about INDEMNITy!!!! You have GOt to be kidding me?!?!?!**
I am NOt letting this rest. I saw about 25 other complaints on here from others. I want to get a lawsuit against this company and either shut them down, or make them pay for using and abusing the system to get to little kids. I don't know about you, but I am tired of getting $250 phone bills. And someone needs to be held responsible!!!!!!!
Altamonte Springs, Florida
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2008 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flycellcom/internet/Flycellcom-Class-Action-Lawsuit-anyone-Wanna-join-in-on-it-Internet-343434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.