Complaint Review: Flycell.com

• Updated: Fri, July 25, 2008

• Reported By:Parkersburg West Virginia
Flycell.com
flycell.com Internet U.S.A.

Flycell.com Flycell charged me for something they couldnt give me i'm Alltell carrier Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: I hope this helps

So I got this brand new phone with Alltell and was looking for ringtones online. I wanted some final fantasy game ringtones so i typed just that into google search and i got some site that took me to flycell.com after entering my # and selecting my carrier(alltell). After looking at the site i found that they had one ringtone by the type i was looking for and it sucked so i tried to unsubscribe but had been charged the $9.99 for my subscrption.

The tech support said i couldnt unsubscribe and get my money back i just wouldnt be a member anymore and wouldnt incurr a monthly fee of $9.99. So then i said what the hell i might as well have the subscription for a month and maybe i'll find a use for it and i told him so. Then he continued to tell me that even if i wanted a different ringtone that my carrier wasnt supported by them and i pretty much would have not been able to get my final fantasy ringtones even if they had them. So in dissappointment i told him to cancel my subscription and that i was angry not with him, but with his company. I guess i'm just out $10 bucks.

PS I really didnt know i was hitting the actual subscribe button when i subscribed so that was an accident .....i wander how much of their money is made of that?

Someoneelsescrewed
Parkersburg, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2008 12:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flycellcom/internet/Flycellcom-Flycell-charged-me-for-something-they-couldnt-give-me-im-Alltell-carrier-Inte-355473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flycell.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I hope this helps

AUTHOR: Rukidding - (U.S.A.)

I had a similar experience with Flycell. I called and they advised that they would research if I could provide the specific website as it listed a ringtone they did not offer. I emailed them the website and they did see it was not something they offered and they promptly sent me a refund check. Go to flycell.com and click on support to submit your info or email it to help@flycell.com. If you can provide the FF site you were on (because their site says Alltel isnt even compatible for ringtones) they should do the right thing.

Hope this helps