Complaint Review: Flycell.com

• Updated: Tue, January 12, 2010

• Reported By: bobby15 — Shelbyville Tennessee United States of America
Flycell.com

Flycell.com Flycell.com is a Scam Do Not Give Them Your Phone Number Internet

I just started getting text messages on my phone. I did not know where they were coming from, so I texted back asking for them to stop sending me text messages. I got an automated message telling me to go to Flycell.com. So I went there and I got the 1-800 number to this place. I called and told them I wanted them to stop sending me text messages. They said it would cost $9.99 to get my number removed from the list. This guy was some mid eastern foreigner and I could not understand much of what he was saying. He just kept saying that he was going to charge me $9.99. I told him I was not paying it and I never wanted any of these messages in the first place. The messages were starting to get annoying and it was just stupid stuff. I guess they just get you number somehow and send you stupid stuff until you can not stand it anymore and then they want $9.99 to stop sending it. He said he was charging a bill to my Verizon account. I kept on telling him that I was not going to pay it and that this is just a bunch of bull s**t. I finally just hung up on the guy. I could not listen to half broken foreign English anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2010 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flycellcom/internet/Flycellcom-Flycellcom-is-a-Scam-Do-Not-Give-Them-Your-Phone-Number-Internet-553431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flycell.com