Complaint Review: Flycell.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 06, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, April 22, 2010

• Reported By: celeo — Easley South Carolina United States of America
Flycell.com

Flycell.com Laughaholics Sent MULTIPLE text messages to me, unsolicited. I want NO further text messages as I have to pay for each one! unknown, Internet

*Consumer Comment: STICK IT TO THEM

I had been looking for job opportunities online in my area when I was, without understanding why, directed to fill out some information about what I was looking for and suddenly started getting multiple text messages from flycell.com on my personal cellphone.  I had no idea what was happening because it had nothing to do with what I was looking at or for.

The next day I received a phone call from someone asking me if I was interested in furthering my education - they did not admit nor deny that they were with this same "group".  I also got further text messages from "Laughaholics".  When I sent a return message asking them NOT to send any more messages, I received a message stating "Out automated system didn't understand your request.

Since I have to pay for every text I get I want this stopped immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2010 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flycellcom/internet/Flycellcom-Laughaholics-Sent-MULTIPLE-text-messages-to-me-unsolicited-I-want-NO-further-590250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flycell.com

STICK IT TO THEM

AUTHOR: mike hunter - (USA)

They, The Laughaholics should be fined 200.00$ per person and have all the computers striped from the place of business!! You think that is harsh ( if they finr them 9.99$ per text they will gladly pay that because their is no telling what they are making doing this? If you hit them hard they will not even be willing to text their family! We work hard for our money and they sit their and push a button and make millions a hour by you and me! If you don't do anything ( everybody should start sending text for$9.99 each and we can get well before they find out!!! Is that what you want to do? NO, BURN THESE PEOPLE A NEW ONE!!!!!!!!!!! Mike from NC