Complaint Review: Flycell.com

• Updated: Thu, January 15, 2009

• Reported By:Kannapolis North Carolina
Flycell.com
Internet U.S.A.

Flycell.com They are charging me 9.99 a month on my wireless bill for something I did not subscribe to and I can not seem to find away to get it canceled Internet

*Consumer Comment: How to cancel...

flycell has been ripping me off since octember.they have been charging my wireless account 9.99 a month for something I did not subscribe to (ring tones ,I think).I do not purchase ringtones.I can not seen to get this canceled or removed from my account.what can I do? anybody please help.I want it off my account. Thanks

Ripped-off
Kannapolis, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2009 03:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flycellcom/internet/Flycellcom-They-are-charging-me-999-a-month-on-my-wireless-bill-for-something-I-did-not-412283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flycell.com

How to cancel...

AUTHOR: Edgeman - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

First of all, let me point out that in order to charge you, a registration process had to be completed. If you truly did not register for their service, you may want to look into who did.

In order to cancel, you need to identify which "pack" you are being billed for. There are a number of packs that are $9.99 per month, so hopefully it appears on your billing statement.

Once you know what pack you have, send a text message to 69999. The text message should simply say, "STOP (the name of the pack)".

So if you have the clubpack, the message will say, "STOP CLUB" or "STOP REAL" if you have the realpack.

Here's a phone number that I pulled up for them: 1-800-580-0017.

Hope this helps.