• Report: #203103

• Updated: Wed, July 26, 2006

• Reported By:seabrook Texas
Flycell.com
flycell.com Internet U.S.A.

Flycell.com ripoff Free download as a Bait for a TRAP, WATCH OUT Flycell.com Any City Internet

One month ago, I saw a promotion on internet for a free download of a ringtone. Due to curiosity, I gave out my cell phone number and service carrier. By entering the access code I received from email, I found I could not download any ringtone because I do not have the download service from my phone service carrier. Within next five minutes, I received a text message telling me that I have subscribed two services about ten bucks each (I wasn't even told who was the service provider.). I canceled both services immediately by sending out two text messages and got two messages back confirming the two cancelations.
However, my Sprint account has been charged for $19.98 this month by Flycell for the service I did not know or request. I do not know if I will get my money back or not, since I have the same kind of trouble to reach help from flycell.com as others. I would just like to let everyone know "it's a trap" from Flycell.com. Once Flycell knows the cell phone number and service carrier, it can bill you without your consent by assigning unrequested services to you!!

It could be a "scam". Be aware!

Julie
seabrook, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2006 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flycellcom/internet/Flycellcom-ripoff-Free-download-as-a-Bait-for-a-TRAP-WATCH-OUT-Flycellcom-Any-City-Inte-203103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flycell.com