Complaint Review: Flycell.com

• Submitted: Mon, February 06, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, February 06, 2006

• Reported By:pearl city Hawaii
Internet U.S.A.

flycell.com ripoff automatically signed me up for a $10 a month service Internet

I started receiving a $10 month charge on my phone bill. I inquired to my phone service provider and they said they could not cancel the service and I would have to take it with flycell. I contacted them via my phone service provided phone number and they stated they would discontinue service. This month my bill again contained the flycell charge. I went to thier website and followed the directions to discontinue service. I'll update next month if the charges stop or not. This service was added to my phone without my knowledge and I do not even use their products. I don't even have access on my phone to use these items. This shoulod be illegal spamming of phones.

pearl city, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2006 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flycellcom/internet/flycellcom-ripoff-automatically-signed-me-up-for-a-10-a-month-service-Internet-175059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flycell.com