Complaint Review: Flyplay

• Submitted: Thu, April 11, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: eveland4174 — Olney Illinois
Flyplay

Flyplay flyplay.net Out of nowhere this charge shows up on my banking for near $40 on a site Id never been to! Internet

Oh Wow! flyplay.net they are SCAMMERS! Idk how or even why but somehow and someone signed me up for this ridiculous service, to play video games online?? If anyone knows me then they KNOW I dont play video games. Anyways, so it shows up on my bank account. I have to ask my husband, he says he didnt buy anything this am. So I type in flyplay.net (the charge on the account) and it takes me to their site.

I call the CS lady, AFTER calling the number they list BIG and bold to call and its a non working number, i call the one that is next to it teeny tiny, and she tries to tell ME that I signed up and have logged in 4 times lol! I tell her I have NEVER logged into the site, let alone played a game on there. I ask her "so what games have i played on there or what have i downloaded" and she says "well nothing" so I say "You are trying to tell me that I signed up for a service, and I agreed to pay you almost $40 but I DIDNT EVEN PLAY ONE GAME?!" and she had the nerve to say "well yes, thats what im saying". no no no, I dont think so.

So she tells me that I signed up for a free 5 day trial, I didnt cancel, and the charge is non refundable. WELL, I saw to that one. I kept her on the phone telling her I was going to have my bank dispute it, shes running a scam or something, and wouldnt let her hang up until she said she was refunding my money. AFTER she said the site was 'non refundable'. then I say again how I will just hang up with her and have my bank dispute it with them and she says "okay mam im just going to refund your charges for you. hmmmm??? scam much?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flyplay/internet/Flyplay-flyplaynet-Out-of-nowhere-this-charge-shows-up-on-my-banking-for-near-40-on-a-si-1042435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flyplay