Complaint Review: Fna Cycles

• Submitted: Fri, September 15, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, October 18, 2007

• Reported By:oak hills California
Fna Cycles
455 Sd Ste9 San Bernardino, California U.S.A.

Fna Cycles & performance they trashed my motor there was no oil in it ripoff San Bernardino California

*UPDATE Employee: fraudulent complaint

*Author of original report: fna cycles of san bernardino can not fix my bike

It was in the middle of august. I took my bike to have it serviced. I had taken it there once before and they did a good job.

This time they did not put oil in the motor. I had rode the bike about 3 or 4 blocks when the bike stopped. The motor would not turn over. I left the bike parked there and walked back to the shop. It was closed.

I walked back to my bike tried to start it but it still would not turn over. This really makes me sick. It ran good until this happened. When I got a hold of them they said they did not do anything wrong.

I wish I would have changed the oil my self. Now I will need to come up with money for a new motor. I thought these guys were good at what they did but they really messed up my bike.

wolfman
oak hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2006 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fna-Cycles/San-Bernardino-California-92401/Fna-Cycles-performance-they-trashed-my-motor-there-was-no-oil-in-it-ripoff-San-Bernardin-211266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fna Cycles

fraudulent complaint

AUTHOR: Amazon - (U.S.A.)

i know that this is ted sutton jr. of montclair, california who wrote this fraudulent complaint. he feels that he has been victimized by his family -- i am his niece, the owner of FNA is my father -- so he feels justified in making fraudulent complaints about any and every one of us who he is blaming for the hole he dug for himself. he has also made fraudulent complaints on this website against another professional, W.a.hlavaty Sam (ripoffreport.com/reports/0/208/RipOff0208241.htm), who is the conservator of his parents now. ted jr. is looking to get revenge on who ever he can because he was kicked out of his parents house (at fifty years of age) due to the drug abuse and felons that he would frequently bring to his parents home, and he would let other addicts and felons live there indefinitely in tents and in campers and in the backyard. ted jr. is also a felon. the family got together and decided that the situation was unacceptable(!) and hired a conservator and enlisted in the montclair police deptartment to get the riffraff out. since we have been successful at ensuring my grandparents safety, ted jr. is resorting to this kind of tactic (fraudulent reports) against his own family and the conservator, engaging in outright lies and has made physical threats against us all.
if you will look to see who made all of these reports:

ripoffreport.com/reports/0/211/RipOff0211266.htm
ripoffreport.com/reports/0/211/RipOff0211621.htm
ripoffreport.com/reports/0/208/RipOff0208241.htm

you will see that they were all made by "[t]eddie", although some were signed off as a different "person" at the bottom of the rant.

***i am writing to request that all of these fraudulent reports be removed from this website. since they are of the fraudulent nature, i am not expecting to "repair" any "reputation" through any kind of steps.***

AUTHOR: Ed - (U.S.A.)

first they said they dont know whats wrong with the bike then they said they never worked on it and everytime i go in to talk to them its not the same guy that worked on it the boss is never there every time they tell me when i can come in and talk to him he is not there it is never the same guy that i talked to the time before i dont know how anything ever gets done at this place there work area has tools and parts all over the floor with 2or3 motorcycles apart with all the parts mixed together someone must know whats going on some how they would not be able to keep there shop going for long with the way this place is