Complaint Review: Foam Factory Auto Detailing

• Reported By: 1254684 — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Foam Factory Auto Detailing
4350 East Bristol Road Feasterville, Pennsylvania USA

Foam Factory Auto Detailing Scam Feasterville Pennsylvania

This place is a scam. Its basically a few dudes with a car wash kit in back of an actual car wash.  Everything about my service was terrible. I dropped my truck off the night before. I was without a car all day.  My husband had to work at 4:30 so he dropped me off then. I get there and the man had just started working on my truck. It was there all day. I asked why they were just starting when they had all day. The response I got was there was one man working on cars that day and he was backed up.  That is not my problem.  I would have taken my car to work all day and dropped it off at 4. Instead I sat home all day with no car and my car was just sitting at the facility. Then I am told I can’t have my vehicle until 6pm. Keeping a car 8 hours is a bit ridiculous. People need their cars. Perhaps they should not over book.   I had road paint on the sides of my truck. When I got there the truck had been washed and spray waxed and the paint was still there.   The whole point of bringing my car in for a detail was to get that off. I inquired about removing the paint and the man told me he had to call the manager and ask how much that would cost. I said isn’t removing paint part of a detail?  I was told not with a groupon. I was told that since I had a groupon I was not getting a full detail.    After waiting some time he came back to tell me I would have to have let them know in advance that I wanted the paint removed because they don’t have the materials to get the paint off.  Hello!!!!!! they are a car detailing place. That is all they do. And they don’t have the material.   I told the man I tried calling and asking about the paint but when you call all you get is a recording informing you to go online and make an appointment which I did. I tried e-mailing last week about an appointment and never received a reply.  At 4:30 my car was not done. I had to walk along Bristol road (which is dangerous) to Casanovas pizza to kill time.

Basically it wasn’t a detail at all. It was a wash, spray wax and carpet shampoo.   I paid $49.00 for the groupon then I’m told I have to pay a $20.00 upcharge for an suv and 15% gratuity on the full price of the service.  Perhaps they should pay their staff instead of forcing it on the customer.   Basically I paid $95.00 for a half a$$ed wash. And I still have to take it somewhere to be actually detailed and have the road paint removed.  This place is totally mismanaged and understaffed.  The point of a groupon is to offer a deal so people come to the business and see the work then come back.  I will never be back and I will certainly tell everyone I know not to go there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foam-Factory-Auto-Detailing/Feasterville-Pennsylvania-19053/Foam-Factory-Auto-Detailing-Scam-Feasterville-Pennsylvania-1085812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foam Factory Auto Detailing